Sanyo Denki Co., Ltd., comprising Midorigaoka Works, Tsukiji Works, Shioda Works, Aoki Works, Fujiyama Works, Technology Center and Head Office, develops, designs, manufactures and sells servo motor/amplifiers, stepping motors/drivers, servo sensors, fan motors, power supply units, industrial personal computers and industrial machine control systems. Under the principles listed below, each member of Sanyo Denki will take part in eco-friendly activities to help preserve the abundant global environment.
1. We will continuously improve the environmental management system and work hard to prevent pollution and reduce the environmental impact of our activities.
2. We will assess the environmental impact of our corporate activities and focus on our environmental objectives and targets. We will also deal with the following as high-priority themes for environmental management.
- Develop, design, manufacture, and sell environmentally-friendly products
- Reduce or eliminate the use of hazardous chemicals
- Reduce the environmental impact (energy consumption, number of copies, waste, etc.) of business activities
- Contribute to the local community
3. We observe environmental laws, restrictions and other rules agreed upon by organizations and work hard for environmental preservation.
4. We document, carry out and maintain our environmental principles, make them known to all employees and provide environmental education to increase their ecological awareness. We also make these principles known to our suppliers and ask them to cooperate, and reflect them on our environmental management.
5. We will review the environmental management system periodically.
6. We will openly publicize the environmental principles to parties in and outside the company.
Environmental Management Report 2015